At Bay Lines we strive to provide the best experience for our customers. How do we do this? By providing the best experience for our drivers. We believe that working as a team using open communication is the best way to achieve our shared goals. Without drivers nothing happens, so our goal is to help every driver reach their full potential, while providing exceptional service to our customers.
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License Class A
- DOT Physical and DOT Drug Screen required
- Must have a clean MVR
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable OTR experience
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – health, vision and dental available
- $50,000 Life Insurance – no cost to employee
- Holiday pay (5 days)
- Vacation Pay
- Paid by the mile – Loaded and empty pays the same
- Stop off pay $25.00 each stop starting with second
- No Touch Freight-Dry Van – No HAZ
- 85% Drop and Hook Freight
Driver Incentive Program:
$0.50 regular pay per mile based on a 2600 mile week. $0.11 of the $0.50 is non-taxable per diem pay, ensuring more take home each week.
Orientation is done at our Brookley Field office in Mobile Alabama. If you do not live in our immediate area we can provide transportation to the office, or if you drive your own vehicle we will reimburse you for fuel upon hiring. In most cases orientation can be completed in 1-1.5 days. We will provide you with a hotel room at our expense during orientation.