Bay Lines has been very fortunate being a regional carrier to maintain a core group of customers since 1985. Our commitment to service and emphasis on a close working relationship with our customers, we believe, is the driving force that gives us our strength as a carrier. We are willing to go the extra mile if at all possible to make sure our customers needs are met when dealing with everyday situations as well as unusual circumstances. We consider ourselves to be in partnership with our customers in providing the service which helps them to be successful. Our work ethic in our office and on the road are reflective of this.
Our Value System
- We consistently communicate with our customers and with each other directly, concisely and effectively.
- We are CUSTOMER driven. We listen and respond with a sense of urgency to matters related to our customers and partners without procrastination. Using strategy, we turn problems into opportunity.
- We exceed our customers and partners expectations by being pro-active in our decision making.
- We are a TEAM. “It’s not my job” is not in our vocabulary.
- We are friendly, courteous and respectful of others and show pride in our work.
- We demonstrate commitment and diligence in our efforts.
- We use morals and integrity in our dealings with others.
- We are easy to do business with.
Bay Lines, Inc. was established and incorporated in 1985. Bay Lines is a full truckload carrier primarily serving the paper industry consumer and industrial as well as the beverage industry (i.e. cola, spirits, ale and wine). The scope of Bay Lines is basically the same today as it was in it’s beginning, servicing primarily the southeastern United States. We have terminal locations in Mobile, Alabama and Pensacola, Florida.